Thursday 15 December 2011

Photo Ideas



 I like this image as it is a medium close up and the artist is looking straight at the camera/audience. It can also be easily achieved at a park or a grassy area. There is also enough room at the top of the picture to produce a mast head. This image makes the artist, Taylor Swift, look relaxed, calm and happy. She isn't doing a big cheesy grin which makes the image look more sophisticated rather then 'cheesy'.




I like the image to the right as it is different and makes the artist in the image look fun and like she is at a party. The shadow in the background also creates an un-usual effect. However, I would not be able to use an image like this as my front cover as it isn't a medium close-up, and she isn't looking at the camera. However, this image would be god for either a contents page or a double page spread.




The image to the left is of pop star sensation Miley Cyrus, she produces pop music with a slightly rock edge, this is perfect for my magazine. In this image she looks like a typically 'cheesy' pop star and would appeal to young girls. The picture is also a medium shot which is perfect for a front cover image, she is also looking directly at the camera. The picture would also be easy to recreate.


 
 
 
 

The picture to the right is of Pixie Lott she produces pop music, this image is a good image as she is looking directly at the camera and it is a medium close-up. This picture is quite serious for a front cover image, however if the main feature text matched the mood it would be perfect. This picture would also be easy to copy.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 I like this picture as it can be easily achieved and it is different to other photos as it is in a different tone. The artist in the picture is Pixie Lott, she is young and female so I can relate to her, she also looks fun and slightly flirtatious in this picture which could reflect her personality. The genre of music she produces is pop which is the genre of my magazine so it gives me lots of ideas as how I would direct my cover star to dress and act in her photos. The picture also has snow in the background which is the current weather of the photoshoot I have arranged. However, I will need to adapt my image so the model in my image is looking at the camera and is also closer to the camera so it is a medium close-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment